Workshop this Sunday July 5th: Self Watering Planters
Help your plants beat the heat by building self watering planters. Perfect to keep your plants healthy and strong! Rachael Elves will be at market to help you create your very own self watering planter to add your backyard or patio! Workshops begin at 10:00am and 11:30am and cost $15 per person. At the end of the workshop, visit the demo tent and receive a $10 market token for participating! Register online here.
Workshop coming up next week: Wild West Coast Seafood Cooking Workshop – July 12
Ron from Wild West Coast Seafoods will be teaching participants to cook a recipe he is calling Stuff your Sole!! It is a stuffed sole recipe with mashed potatoes/and garlic dungeoness crab meat in a white wine sauce. Each participant will go away with their own stuffed sole in a parchment bag. The real perk is that when you use a more reasonably priced product, you can dress it up a bit to really impress your friends! Workshops begin at 10am and 1130am and cost $15 per person. At the end of the demo you will receive a $10 market buck to spend at market! Register online here.
Food Trucks at market this week – July 5
Gypsy Trunk Gourmet Fare, Rocky Point Ice Cream and This Little Piggy Mobile Catering
Join and Renew your 2015/16 Membership
For an annual fee of $10, your market membership:
– Gives you access to over 10 Members only specials on the last Sunday of every month – year round!
– Supports the ongoing activities of the Market
– Entitles you to receive Member Pricing at all special events
– Includes a high quality cloth bag – perfect for market shopping
– Includes a coupon for a free beverage at our summer markets
– Allows you to vote at the Market’s Annual General Meeting
– Allows you to put your name forward as candidate for the Board of Directors
– Sign up online or at the market information tent
Thank you to our Season Sponsor