This Sunday: Kids Marketplace!
Join us this Sunday and check out our Kids Marketplace. In addition to our regular market vendors, we will have kids and teens set up for the day to test out being a vendor! Be sure to check out what these talented kids have made and support our entrepreneurs of tomorrow!
Save the date! Join us for our Blueberry Pancake Breakfast Sunday August 16th from 9 am – 1 pm! You will not want to miss this delicious event.
August Cooking Class at Market! Join Karen Curtis from KICS Lemonade on August 23rd to learn how to prepare a delicious pasta dish made with fresh kale and lemon. Classes are scheduled for 10:00 am and 11:30 am, be sure to pre-register online to avoid disappointment. Classes are $10 to register, but after the class you will receive a $10 market token to shop the market! Each class participant will also leave with the dish they prepared to enjoy at home. Register online here!
Foods Trucks this Sunday August 2 – Cheese Street Grill, Gypsy Trunk Gourmet Fare & Rocky Point Ice Cream
Join and Renew your 2015/16 Membership
For an annual fee of $10, your market membership:
– Gives you access to over 10 Members only specials on the last Sunday of every month – year round!
– Supports the ongoing activities of the Market
– Entitles you to receive Member Pricing at all special events
– Includes a high quality cloth bag – perfect for market shopping
– Includes a coupon for a free beverage at our summer markets
– Allows you to vote at the Market’s Annual General Meeting
– Allows you to put your name forward as candidate for the Board of Directors
– Sign up online or at the market information tent
Thank you to our Season Sponsor