Member Specials Available this weekend!
- A Bread Affair: Organic baguettes for only $1
- Amazing Foods: 10% off
- Big Red’s Poutine: Free drink with poutine purchase
- Gabi & Jules: 2 jams & scone mix for $20. Great Christmas idea!
- Gesundheit Bakery: $1 off a purchase of $5 or more
- Golden Ears Cheesecrafters: $1 off velvet blue
- Gypsy Jean Jewellery: Receive a free pair of earrings with any necklace purchase
- Hunger Management: Free drink to members when they buy a sangie
- Kirina Krafts: Buy 2 headbands and the 3rd is free
- Mediterra Soaps: Shampoo bar for $6 (Reg $8) & Unscented Natural Deodorant for $6 (Reg $8)
- Mountain Naturals: Free soap saver with $20 purchase
- Red Barn Plants and Produce: Fuji and Ambrosia apples $1 a pound
- Rockweld Farm: Wing special – Buy 2 packages and get one package FREE
- The Magpies Nest: Swarovski Crystal pendants 20% off
Join and Renew your 2015/16 Membership
For an annual fee of $10, your market membership:
– Gives you access to over 10 Members only specials on the last Sunday of every month – year round!
– Supports the ongoing activities of the Market
– Entitles you to receive Member Pricing at all special events
– Includes a high quality cloth bag – perfect for market shopping
– Includes a coupon for a free beverage at our summer markets
– Allows you to vote at the Market’s Annual General Meeting
– Allows you
to put your name forward as candidate for the Board of Directors
– Sign up online or at the market information tent
What is happening in November:
November 29 – Growing Food Indoors: Learn tips and techniques for utilizing indoor space to grow food during the cold winter months. Techniques discussed will include what kind of lights to use to grow salad greens, sprouting seeds, and growing mushrooms. Participants will receive a mason jar full of seeds to start the growing process.
When: 10:30am and 12:00pm
Cost: $10 to register. Receive $10 in market money immediately following the workshop. Register online here.
What is happening in December:
December 13 – Holiday Centrepieces: Join Celia Chiang from Port Moody Flowers as she takes you step-by-step through the process of creating a beautiful holiday centrepiece. In this workshop, participants will use fresh materials to create a beautiful centrepiece perfect for displaying on your holiday dinner table.
When: 10:30 am
Cost: $20. Space is limited. Register online here.