This Sunday October 11th – Canning and Preserving
October 11 – Canning and Preserving: Join Chef Christina Sepidoza from Wilbur and Sebastian to learn about preserving fruit and vegetables found at the market. Participants will be learning how to make freezer jam. Cooking classes will take place at 10:00 am and 11:30 am. Register for $10 and receive $10 in market money after finishing the workshop. Sign up online here or at the market information tent.
October 18 – Harvest Festival
Celebrate the bounty of the season with us at our annual Harvest Festival! Students of the culinary program at Centennial Secondary School will be on hand cooking up a delicious meal for purchase. Enjoy a great morning of music, games, food, and market shopping!
Attention hockey lovers! Kids will be able to bring their hockey sticks to market to play street hockey with players from the Coquitlam Express Junior ‘A’ Hockey Team. Plus, every child that plays street hockey at the Harvest Festival will receive a free child admission to a game!
Harvest Festival Colouring Contest! Download our colouring sheet and bring your completed poster to the Harvest Festival for a chance to win!
October 25 – Halloween Spooktacular!
It’s time for some Halloween fun! Join us on October 25 for Halloween games, crafts, and treats. Kids dressed in costume can trick-or-treat our vendors and participate in a market costume parade! Place des Arts will be on hand making yarn spiders with the kids. We will also be the site for Coastal Sound Music Academy’s 4th Annual ‘Sound-A-Thon’. The air will be full of choral music of all kinds. Stop and listen, or even join in some sing-a-longs! All events are free.
Join and Renew your 2015/16 Membership
For an annual fee of $10, your market membership:
– Gives you access to over 10 Members only specials on the last Sunday of every month – year round!
– Supports the ongoing activities of the Market
– Entitles you to receive Member Pricing at all special events
– Includes a high quality cloth bag – perfect for market shopping
– Includes a coupon for a free beverage at our summer markets
– Allows you to vote at the Market’s Annual General Meeting
– Allows you to put your name forward as candidate for the Board of Directors
– Sign up online or at the market information tent
Thank you to our Season Sponsor